8.27.2013

martha stewart american made awards + papel SF



WHO: Me and my paper art business, papel SF

WHAT: Martha Stewart American Made Awards

WHEN: Right now until midnight Friday, September 13, 2013

WHERE: Click HERE to vote for papel SF

HOW OFTEN: Six times a day, every stinkin' day!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As you may or may not know, I am riding on the coattails of the overwhelmingly positive response to my giant paper peony piñatas, and have decided that I would LOVE to spend the next few years making them, as well as exploring where they could lead as a business and as an artistic endeavor. I am applying for artists' grants that might let me start to blossom (no pun intended) into some more expressive forms of art, and am going out on a limb to see if I can get involved in academia. My newly developed paper skills combined with my art and architecture background must be good for something, right?

In the meantime, if you would consider voting for me and my newly christened business, papel SF, in the Martha Stewart American Made Awards I would be so honored. I am saddened that it is more of a popularity contest than a competition based on merit, but that's the way it is. You can vote six times every 24 hours from today until Friday, September 13th at midnight when the voting closes. I will post daily reminders on my corner blog Facebook page.

HERE is that link again for voting. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. If I were to place in this competition, or even catch Martha's attention for a minute, it would mean the world to me!

Thank you! xoxo

10 comments:

  1. I voted! Wishing you the very best of luck with the MS award and especially, your new business adventure. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all your support, Dawn, it means a ton! :)

      Delete
  2. You deserve recognition for these. Also because you are kind enough to share the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chania! I just read through your New Mexico post which is so timely because we just returned from there and my husband has also been poking around at properties for sale there. Not for $12,000,000 though! ;)

      Delete
  3. Yay! Congrats. I'll vote for you.
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got my vote Tiffanie, all six for today. Also gave a little Facebook love...hope it helps.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO, SO much. That is so kind of you! Best of luck with your candles and soaps! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...